No Rest for the Wicked is a contest between me and big JF
to see who can lose the most body fat by 7pm, April 1...
I thought instead of phone calls and emails to see how I'm doing,
I'd post here to help include my friends in my little process! Welcome! Help me out!
[ab]

Friday, April 2, 2010

FINAL MEASUREMENTS!

YAY!
i couldnt get an appointment to have my official measurements taken yesterday, which was the LAST day of the challenge, so this morning at 10:30 im headed to the gym where everything will come to a (hopefully happy!) major finish.
this program has been SO AMAZING and good - i have learned so much!

1. posting every day has been hard, so if i do this again i should post every few days.
2. understanding portion sizes has probably made the biggest change.
3. second biggest change - my program has me eating less carbs (without even noticing it!)
4. WAY more fruits and veggies - again, without even noticing it!

i RARELY felt like i was on a "diet", the only "diety" thing about doing this program was having to report what i was eating, otherwise, it felt easy to do and i was certainly never hungry, nor did i feel anxious about not being able to eat something.

im really excited and am wishing 10:30am would come faster! ill post my results asap!

thanks to all my friends who have been so supportive!
[ab]

1 comment:

  1. I'm still so proud of you for finishing!!! How did your final results turn out?

    ReplyDelete