No Rest for the Wicked is a contest between me and big JF
to see who can lose the most body fat by 7pm, April 1...
I thought instead of phone calls and emails to see how I'm doing,
I'd post here to help include my friends in my little process! Welcome! Help me out!
[ab]

Thursday, March 25, 2010

3-25

WELL! ill start by saying ive been doing REALLY WELL! skipped the gym twice last week, which was BAD, but it happens. ive eaten REALLY well these last many days, yesterday went over my carbs by SIX grams, which is NOTHING really. i am SO proud of myself, i LOOK and FEEL so much better than i have in FOREVER! this is truly fun!
today i had my first actual food 'slip-up' in a really long time - wait, i wont even call it a slip-up. i went to a store to return something and in the line they had candy - its a clothing store, and all of a sudden they are carrying candy in the checkout line! i got some Nerds and Whoppers, and decided ill save them until the end of the program, or if i go crazy at the gym tonight maybe ill indulge - the minute i got to the car, after thinking about them so much, i sortof felt like id already EATEN them! i was over them!
i looked at the nutritional info on the nerds, decided a tiny bit is COMPLETELY okay, opened them up and had about two scoopfuls... a little more than a 'serving size' from the box, and let me tell you, A)gross! TOO SUGARY! HA! and B)its PERFECTLY OKAY to let yourself have a little something now and then! obviously i know this, and in fact have had a sample of a cookie at a store, or have had a bite of someones ice cream here and there, because those kinds of things are naturally around and i need a calm balance. BUT, ive also decided that being on this plan is only about a month and a half, and if a bite of something comes my way then fine, but i wont go out of my way for this month and a half to BUY anything bad. so i broke that today, but after two little scoop of NERDS i am OVER THEM, and ill save the whoppers for another time too. remember, i have my "think thin bars" that are chocolate and WONDERFUL and totally do the trick when i want chocolate - tons of protein and very VERY filling too!
kay, well anyway, just wanted to 'report' this choice i made today, the choice to buy sugary candy and have a bite (and then hate it!).
here is how ive been this week:

today is thursday and my numbers are really low so far, but its because im still in the middle of the day! notice tuesday... 1.11! that means i did 111% of my goals. good girl. (i worked out SOOO hard that day!)
april 1 is coming up really fast! excited.
[ab]

1 comment:

  1. Girl I'm so excited to hear your final stats on Thursday!!! I'm cheering you on from down here. Can you hear me? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete