No Rest for the Wicked is a contest between me and big JF
to see who can lose the most body fat by 7pm, April 1...
I thought instead of phone calls and emails to see how I'm doing,
I'd post here to help include my friends in my little process! Welcome! Help me out!
[ab]

Thursday, March 18, 2010

3-17

hi!
yesterday was good/interesting...
since i skipped some meds on TUES, (but i refilled and took them yesterday) i was still sortof nauseated from having skipped a day. i have been taking them TOO LONG to act as if im surprised, and you know what? one of my goals for next month is going to be NOT LETTING ONE DAY GO BY THAT I DONT JUST TAKE THEM WITHOUT EXCUSES! i always skip a day or so when its time to refill, and sortof act like "oh well, its only one day" but i know by now that my body reacts with nausea the day after i "accidentally" skip. its a major fault i have, and if i were better i would never let it happen. ERG. so yesterday i was sortof out of it and nauseated, but i still went to the gym and ate really well. like a poor idiot, i fell asleep around 9pm and was out COLD, like SOLID, until 7:30am. i planned to do another round at the gym in the evening, so obviously i didnt make it there... so, of course, didnt make my goal. making that stupid meds mistake affects other things and really prevents me from being really happy. LESSON LEARNED. for, like the 300th month in a row. somebody smack me!

i ate well yesterday, just very lightly. couldnt eat much, but met all my goals. had a salad in the afternoon that took me two hours to eat!



i didnt meet my burn at the gym, and ate too few calories even though i met all my other goals. erg. bad day for numbers. but whats important to me is that i didnt ruin the day by eating a giant irresponsible dessert or something, or skipping the gym altogether, i still stuck to it really well.
whatev. today will ROCK. yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment