No Rest for the Wicked is a contest between me and big JF
to see who can lose the most body fat by 7pm, April 1...
I thought instead of phone calls and emails to see how I'm doing,
I'd post here to help include my friends in my little process! Welcome! Help me out!
[ab]

Thursday, March 18, 2010

3-18

good day.
beat my workout goal, ate perfectly, took care of all of my responsibilities.
happy!
tomorrow will be really good - LOTS of walking ALL over the city, plus a big workout.
good stuff!

published this, then forgot: i lost ANOTHER pound! i know a pound here and a pound there really doesnt make a huge difference because so many things affect that, but to see some 'new' numbers on the scale was really exciting!
*i hope my body fat numbers are just as exciting, since thats really what we are looking at!*


[ab]

No comments:

Post a Comment