No Rest for the Wicked is a contest between me and big JF
to see who can lose the most body fat by 7pm, April 1...
I thought instead of phone calls and emails to see how I'm doing,
I'd post here to help include my friends in my little process! Welcome! Help me out!
[ab]

Saturday, March 20, 2010

3-19

great day. ate great, lots of sugar-free jello, thanks to friend GWEN! she reminded me that its a great/easy snack, and boy did i make up for lost time on some sugar free jello yesterday. ps, it has protein! (you know why... gelatin... erg)
anyway, great day. took a long long walk, and could have had lunch at any 'healthy' place along the way - subway, chipotle, jimmy johns, etc,... but i waited to get home and make something i was sure i could feel great about. had a giant salad. yummo.



ps, the last day that is filled in is saturday, today, so of course it is low because its only noon!

things i could improve: lift weights at gym, burn more calories.
UGH get me ON THAT!!!
[ab]

1 comment:

  1. YAY for Jell-O!!! You are doing fabulous Girl!!! I'm so proud of you!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete